Topic: Doctor Who - Moving Forward

Directory Link

Doctor Who - Moving Forward

Youtube Link

Made to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, this fan film/parody depicts the regeneration of an unknown Doctor, and his first, somewhat violent first moments in his new body.

Last edited by WillJ123 (February 10, 2014 (03:45am))

Re: Doctor Who - Moving Forward

I don't know what to think of this.
First, I don't care for clay blood, especially used in that way. Also, I don't like the mutilation of Lego parts.
The animation could have used some work, but got better as it went on. The opening door and camera pan were some low spots, as were the set bumps. Also, that was Man of Steel music wasn't it? The special effects were a bit rough too.

Good parts are the cinematography and sets, and conveying a story with no words. Also, it's Doctor Who.
Regenerating in the middle of an adventure is something that not even the main show has dealt with, so that's kinda nice to see. It's a decent short, but the flaws hurt it overall, and there's no story or motivation for the characters.

P.S. The Doctor does kill, and sometimes does even worse. (Family of Blood) Don't know where people get that idea from, possibly 10's aversion to guns, but still.

Re: Doctor Who - Moving Forward

mini/yes